MyJio APP Download:
Reliance Jio has developed one ultimate app for their customers to check the useful data about jio usage. That is called “MyJio App”.In this app have some useful options that will help jio customers to retrieve the information about jio sim and about their data usage. By using this Myjio App you can find below information
MyJio App Features:
- You can check your high-speed internet data balance details.
- You can choose the different types of plans to recharge your number.
- Also, you can manage your account using Myjio App.
- It will show you your 4G active plan info with your plan validity details.
- But also check your calls usage details.
- Messages & Data usage information also you can find out here.
- You can generate the up to 6 month’s detailed statements.
- You can check the store nearby locate & also JioNet hotspots.
- You can get the support from FAQs.
- You can update your registered mobile number & Email ID.
By using this app you can raise the service requests and track information about service request by “JioCare”.
In case if you want updates the multiple jio services here you have “Link a new Account” option will give you to link in single login.
How to Log in MyJio APP:
If you want to log in MyJIO APP you just simply click on MyJio App icon then it will log in automatically. In case you don’t have JIo Sim in your device you can log in with One Time Password (OTP) otherwise you can use your JIOID and Password.
Note: Even you can access you MyJio from Jio data network after exhausted your jio data. Jio won’t charge from your Jio data to use Myjio app.
How To Download MyJio APP:
1) Open Play Store
2) Search for MyJio APP
3) Install the App or Updated App
4) Loin App with Jio Phone Number
5) Yes MyJio App Downloaded, Enjoy.